Monday, March 19, 2018

You've Got This in the Bag

You've Got This in the Bag card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-digital images from Verve Stamps
Here's my card for March's Viva la Verve sketch challenge.  I'd had this colored teacup image on my desk for a while, so I made it and the coordinating sentiment from Verve's Rise and Shine digi set the focal image of my design.  I carefully cut the colored image out by hand, then used foam tape to adhere it to the round sentiment panel.  The sentiment was matted on a kraft scalloped circle.  After adding a piece of ledger patterned paper edged with a kraft scalloped strip to a piece of aqua dotted patterned paper, I placed the sentiment panel on top.  I wrapped a piece of white seam binding around the panel and accented it with a double bow made with the help of my Bow Easy.  The finished panel was adhered to an aqua card base.

Materials Used:
Rise and Shine digi stamps (Verve Stamps); markers (Copic); Aqua Mist and Kraft cardstock, Aqua Mist patterned paper (Papertrey Ink); designer paper (October Afternoon); circle and petite scalloped circle dies (Spellbinders); scalloped border punch (Stampin' Up!); seam binding; Bow Easy; foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet, Lori. Lov ethe soft colors and that fun bow. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips